Welcome!

Friday, June 6, 2008

Online Blog list: Blogs listed by Personality

by Myers-Briggs Typology to be exact.


I find online personality tests a bit fun, you get to know yourself better and usually learn stuff about yourself that you might have not noticed before. No one knows you better than yourself, so you'd pretty much be able to judge instantly how you are defined, and on these test, what you do defines who you are.

outsidemybrainagain.blogspot.com Lists blogs according to their respective personality based on the Myers-briggs personality test.



here is a link to the quick test:
link
The test is pretty famous as it has multiple online versions.



mypersonality.info Also has tests and gives you a nice personal record in which to show your results to others, a more showy test compared to the others.


Here is a sample of my results: http://hypkitsune.mypersonality.info

Click to view my Personality Profile page
Click to view my Personality Profile page


My test results have deviations from one another, but my main personality is introverted.
(which i think is true ^_^ )

2 comments:

Outside My Brain said...

Thanks for posting a link to my site. I'm glad you enjoyed the test. I have listed your blog, with it's link, under INTP.

Have and outstanding day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks. your blog contain good infor about games.
I am taking the test...

PC - week Headline Animator