Welcome!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Rickroll in manila!

With a near three month long Hiatus from blogging, I thought there were only a handful of things that caught my attention nowadays, but leaqve it to the internet to rekindle my inspiration from blogging once more, this was just too good to pass up. =)

Yes, this has probably nothing to do with computers but it definitely has a lot to do with the internet XD


As I was browsing along, this particular site caught my undivided attention.

http://www.ticketnet.com.ph/2006/detail.php?eid=835&res=Y



since I think the website will remove the page once the even is over, I took the liberty of taking a nice screenshot =)





Rickroll in manila. He's never gonna give us up, he'll never let us down.
Reserve tickets now XD

Category: Entertainment!

Venue: Araneta Coliseum

Event Date/Time:
August 1, 2008 | Friday at 8:00pm

Seat and Price (in Pesos):
Seat Location Price
Patron VIP(101,103) (Reserved Seating) 5250
Patron (Reserved Seating) 4200
Lower Box (Reserved Seating) 3150
Upper Box A (Reserved Seating) 2100
Upper Box B (Free Seating) 1050
General Admission (Free Seating) 525

0 comments:

PC - week Headline Animator